Digital Harvest is Growing with Opportunities
We are expanding our team with additional software engineers and data scientists! We are a young company that applies remote sensing and data science techniques to solve large scale problems in the agricultural sector.
Our product is a full roadmap to digitizing agricultural operations, delivering useful analytics now and building a foundation for more advanced analytics later. We start by advising ground data collection processes and helping our customers build a strong data culture.
Next is bringing global remotely sensed and simulated data layers to field managers, then combining it all with human-in-the-loop AI predictors to reduce the burden of interpretation and maximize mutual learning. Lastly, quantitative field level analytics offers an opportunity to optimize field activities locally to achieve better outcomes regionally.
Digital Harvest is a growing company seeking individuals to grow with us, and seek to provide an environment of on the job learning to continue driving our growth.
Self-motivation and proactive communication are a requirement, as they allow Digital Harvest to remain committed to a full time, fully remote work arrangement for all employees.
Full Stack Developer
You’re naturally inquisitive and a prolific learner. You take the initiative to ask questions and find answers. You have a background that includes the following:
● Responsive layouts
● UI/UX design
● Python web frameworks (Flask + SQLAlchemy) or Django.
● PostgreSQL or another relational database, SQL skills
Nice to Haves:
● Geospatial data formats, standards, and operations
● Python GIS libraries (gdal, ogr, geoalchemy2, fiona, shapely, rasterio)
● Experience with remote sensing for agriculture and/or ecosystems
As a Fullstack Developer at Digital Harvest, you will have a major part in the development, design, deployment, and growth of the next iteration of our data delivery web app, on both front and back end. You will be working closely with the other members of the Software Engineering team as well as the Science team.
As part of establishing our data delivery strategies, these are some initial functions
within that role:
● Create data-heavy interactive visualizations within our browser app including maps, tables, and graphs
● Create interactive data uploading and downloading features
● Design intuitive graphical user interfaces
● Improve upon user onboarding workflows and guidance
● Build and maintain responsive, memory-efficient designs that also work on older devices
● Establish and maintain best code practice, unit tests, and CI
● Communicates with internal and external stakeholders to gain business problem clarity, obtain consensus, and develop appropriate solutions.
● The ability to work effectively remotely
Location: Full-time remote work, near-global flexibility on location.
● Full-time remote work, flexibility on location.
How to Apply: Send resume to email@example.com